How many Pull ups/Chin ups can you do?

• Thread starter MalwareBlockerYT
  • Start date
R

Rodney74

Thread author
OP I am going to give you some advice.

Actually I am going to give this as a Christmas present to all here.

Truth is of great value, most people don't share it IF they know it, because hidden truth makes people lots of money. Just consider the money spent on fat loss...

But I'm going to give it away for free today.

How I lost 35 lbs. of fat in 6 Weeks. Works for men and women (no muscles for women, just great tone).

This is very old school, hardly anyone remembers this or knows it anymore...Everyone in Body Building circles relies on drugs now days.

I learned this from my HS Football Coach, he retired from Pro ball (The Raiders) in the late 60's. He told me what to eat, and how to train. He learned it from some Pro Body Builders.

I have modified what he taught me over the years but not too much.

I'll just give you the highlights OK. Maybe this will help someone else. The secret is to get your protein intake to be 55% of your total calorie input.

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 3 sausage. Mid-morning Whey Protein "DRINK" 50 grams of protein in water (this is about 2 scoops of powder).

Early afternoon another "DRINK" (same as previous)

Dinner: 12 to 16 oz. steak or any beef. Salad, green veggies OK. Water or Diet pop.

Before Bed another "DRINK".

*You can also add a little cream to your drinks if you want. Fat and Protein is your friend, Carbs are not. Keep carbs 50g or less each day.

*You do this Mon-Sat, Sunday is off day, eat ANYTHING you want, and as much as you want.

This reboots the body so diet works its best. Most people lose 5 lbs. per week, some 7-10 lbs. per week.

Your workout is Mon-Fri, for 15 minutes...

You do each body part 3x10. 20 sec rest between sets, light weight, no failure, you're coming back tomorrow.

Do basic moves, but switch them day to day.

For example, if you squat on Monday, on Tuesday do dead lift, on Wednesday do lift from the floor, if you did bent row on Monday, do Chins on Tuesday.

Get yourself breathing and sweating, that is the key, move fast, go for lactic acid burn, but do not go to failure. This will make you lose weight and give you incredible tone, and some strength.

Photo after 6 weeks Fat Loss 6 Weeks Pictures, Fat Loss 6 Weeks Images, Fat Loss 6 Weeks Photos, Fat Loss 6 Weeks Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

R

Rodney74

Thread author
The photo was after a very long lay off because of 2 car wrecks (not my fault, people ran into me on I-5 going 50 MPH)...

Reactions: Venustus
R

Rodney74

Thread author
If You have questions I will answer you, but it may take a few min / hours depending on my schedule. Over the years I have put family and friends on this some lose 5 some 7-10 lbs of fat per week.

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.