Advice Request How to configure WDATP?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise. As I understand it, this version of Windows comes with integrated ATP. If I am not correct please let me know. Now, assuming that I have in my system the advanced protection of Windows, how is it configured? Does anyone have any experience in the Windows 10 Enterprise environment with ATP? Thank you very much in advance. Regards.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
  1. WD ATP requires you to purchase a license to use it and requires you to enter company information to purchase said license.
  2. WD ATP's role isn't malware protection. It's a post-breach investigation tool.
Even if you do manage to purchase it you'll get no meaningful benefit from using it in a non-corporate environment and are unlikely to be able to utilize the information it provides unless you have sysadmin experience.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.