Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This video will show you how to do it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 178

Joy-killer mode -on- : Such a waste of food...some people here doesn't even have that to eat for a day...

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Best guy. First looked at the video that MrXidus put in his status and saw this one :D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
Joy-killer mode -on- : Such a waste of food...some people here doesn't even have that to eat for a day...

You will be happy to know he's made a video in response to comments like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Seen these about 2 months ago, haha.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrXidus said:
The fella that makes the videos is proudly Australian. ;)

I think that's the best thing about it :D

D

Deleted member 178

MrXidus said:

totally immature and disrespectful...this guy surely never saw by its own eyes, people surviving without having enough food a day forced to eat the rest of restaurant's customers plate...

I can laugh of many thing, but people wasting food just for fun, really piss me off.

sorry for being a joy-killer.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
MrXidus said:

totally immature and disrespectful...this guy surely never saw by its own eyes, people surviving without having enough food a day forced to eat the rest of restaurant's customers plate...

I can laugh of many thing, but people wasting food just for fun, really piss me off.

sorry for being a joy-killer.

I suppose you have sponsored a hungry, poor child / or family in a 3rd world country somewhere? Or have donated to a charity or cause that helps with the people suffering from hunger?

If people cared, they'd do less moral complaining over the internet and do something about it with their wallets. Just my two cents. :)

None the less the food in these videos doesn't go to waste, his 2 big staffy dogs enjoy the mess.

D

Deleted member 178

MrXidus said:
I suppose you have sponsored a hungry, poor child / or family in a 3rd world country somewhere? Or have donated to a charity or cause that helps with the people suffering from hunger?

yes, im in Vietnam, and i offer food to my family neighbors that have just 3 small fishes to eat for 6 people a day, paid lunch to a old poor lottery seller, etc...

If people cared, they'd do less moral complaining over the internet and do something about it with their wallets. Just my two cents. :)

and some people stop wasting food, or buying more than they can eat, but this will be hard. :D

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Is that what the exiles Down Under do to scoff at the Mother Country? They taint tea with milk? lolol

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I agree with Umbra, very strange and immature video...I am not rich and hate to see people wasting food just for fun.
Sorry to be a party pooper, but that's my 2 cents.

EDIT:Just went to his channel...who the heck finds this enjoyable to watch is beyond me, probably some spoiled and bored rich kid.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MRF71 said:
I agree with Umbra, very strange and immature video...I am not rich and hate to see people wasting food just for fun.

EDIT:Just went to his channel...who the heck finds this enjoyable to watch is beyond me, probably some spoiled and bored rich kid.

Righyty O, another thing I probably should of left out.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
MRF71 said:

Google pays him to waste food basically for others enjoyment.

Long as people continue to give him views (and the majority of people dont have adblockers), He'll continue to do what he's doing. As for spoiled and rich. You bet! 33,039,904 total video views with AdSense!

What a lovely world we live in. /s :)

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
MRF71 said:

Get back to your gutter then and leave us spoilt rich kids to enjoy our gluttonous humour.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.