Guide | How To How to Disable Your Webcam (and Why)

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

greenebola

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 30, 2014
adhesive plaster solution :)
71887-Band-Aid-Webcam.jpg

Jcwisgod

Level 2
Verified
Dec 4, 2013
Also if you're someone lazy like me & feel like keeping it enabled, here are a couple of tips to help keep you a little more secure.
1. Turn off webcam & microphone access in your browser settings.
http://prntscr.com/7bdwxb
2. Turn off access to your webcam & microphone in flash player settings. (can help against clickjacking)
http://prntscr.com/7bdxlt
3. Use a program like Zemana that has built in webcam spy protection.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
D

Deleted member 178

pffff....seriously? band tape?

why cover the webcam ?!!

i have an exciting body and a perfect organ, why i should deprive others of all this? i surf naked so i instill wet dreams on people that spy me.
When i have sex , i may even teach them some new positions and show how performant i am !

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
pffff....seriously? band tape?

why cover the webcam ?!!

i have an exciting body and a perfect organ, why i should deprive others of all this? i surf naked so i instill wet dreams on people that spy me.
When i have sex , i may even teach them some new positions and show how performant i am !
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:eek:

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.