How to download video from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Haven't you have already posted this once before?

Most video downloaders do not support this site, you have to use a Stream Catcher to record videos.

aTube Catcher is a totally freeware product that supports recording streams, other similar products costs anywhere from $40 to $60.

HZQm3bj.png

1. Open aTube Catcher, click on Stream Catcher.
2. Select save location, conversion output and make sure capture is selected for Video, SWF, MP3 and Ad filter.
3. Click "Start Record", for this point any video played in your browsers will automatically be recorded and saved to the location that you selected.

4. Just open you browser and play the video of your choice and it will be saved.

5. Make sure when you recorded all of your videos to click "Stop Record" or it will continue to keep downloading every video that you play in your browsers.

6. Go to your saved location and play the videos.

Another free product "VSO Downloader" also has stream recording but is limited in their free version.
- Limitation for advanced protocols, inlcuding RTMP
- Doesn't support Record online radios
- File size limitations for stream recorder
- No Convert to various video formats (trial includes watermark)
- Doesn't Convert to high quality MP3 format
- No priority support

VSO Downloader is used very much the same way as aTube Catcher.
aTube Catcher is the best product considering the facts on how easy it is to use and totally free without any limitations.

Enjoy!! :D

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Haven't you have already posted this once before?

Enjoy!! :D

Ya i had asked u before, but i tried recording it give some kind of error reporting that site is not proper or even update atube catcher and so on, but when i check for updates everything was fine so i couldnt download, so thats the reason i'm back with this query.

And i have one doubt, should the video be playing in browser to get it recorded?

If so then will it again spend data for downloading?
then if this is the case what is the point of downloading data twice?

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
This is normal FLV (filename.flv) video.
The link is here:
Code:
http://www.animeuploads.com/embed.php?file=putlocker/B23E865296BC79AE.flv
I downloaded and packed up them into .zip and .7z files
You can get them here:
Code:
http://bayfiles.net/file/13K2F/d2i7m3/B23E865296BC79AE.zip
http://bayfiles.net/file/13K3h/XT66PQ/B23E865296BC79AE.7z
(on this page click on "Premium Download")
Unpack and do what you want.
The file name is: B23E865296BC79AE.flv
The file has downloaded using usual web browser.

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Ya i had asked u before, but i tried recording it give some kind of error reporting that site is not proper or even update atube catcher and so on, but when i check for updates everything was fine so i couldnt download, so thats the reason i'm back with this query.

And i have one doubt, should the video be playing in browser to get it recorded?

If so then will it again spend data for downloading?
then if this is the case what is the point of downloading data twice?

I don't know what kind of problem you are having with aTube Catcher, but I have successfully downloaded 3 videos from that site without any problems. Maybe check your security products (firewall and AV) and make sure they are not blocking aTube Catcher also disable other browser add-ons that can download files.

As I have tried to explain to you several times before, standard video downloaders do NOT support this website, either you use a stream recorder or just forget it there is nothing in between that will work.

Yes the video has to play in your browser in order for the stream recorder to capture it, the data has downloaded fully in your browser because the the data can be copied from your browser's cache and converted to an useable video format. That website was designed to block video downloads therefore that is the only way you can download from their website, read the disclaimer. They host copyrighted material from various sources and to protect themselves legally they disabled the ability to download videos from their website.

I use aTube Catcher to record videos from BBC America since they also disabled video downloads from their website.
aTube Catcher also can download videos from Netflex and other paid servers. In fact I don't think their is a video source that it can't download from.

Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.