Advice Request How to get Sticky Password One Time Password?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Hello,

I am using Sticky Password Premium latest version.
I use it only on Firefox portable version And had registered Firefox portable in my Sticky Password web account, under settings - authorization.

Today when I am trying to sign-in into my Sticky Password account with Firefox portable, I am getting, this browser is not registered And below is One Time Password field that mention to enter OTP that was just sent to your email address But I am not getting any OTP from Sticky in my email. I tried quite a few time But no OTP in my email.

How to get OTP from Sticky in my email Or any info?

Thank You

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Did you check the Junk/Spam folder?
Are you checking the correct associated email address?
Did you recently update Portable Firefox to a newer version?

"One-time PIN – a PIN code required when 2-factor authorization is enabled to authorize connection of a new device to your StickyAccount (this setting can be changed in StickyAccount settings -> tab Settings -> section Authorization).

A one-time PIN will be automatically sent to your StickyID (e-mail) or Alternative email (if specified) and must be entered after your StickyAccount credentials (StickyID and StickyPass) have been entered. Once a correct PIN has been entered, the device will be added to the trusted devices list."
Source: FAQ: Adding new device to your StickyAccount.

Read more about List of trusted devices here: How can I manage my trusted devices?

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I checked spam folder, email address correct, I think I updated Firefox portable.

I never enabled 2FA.

It may be OTP was not enabled under settings & so I am not getting OTP in my email.

Now how can I sign-in into my Sticky Password account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.