Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Updated to 1809 with inplace upgrade....until now i don't notice any problems :giggle:

now I'm waiting for the new version of OSArmor for Redstone 5
Did you uninstall OSA before upgrading?

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I went back to 1803. 1809 is okay, much smoother upgrade than last time but I realized that a lot of programs and drivers I use are not fully compatible yet. My CPU and network adapters were working more than usual. When my computer was sleeping it was getting strangely toasty, not sure if it was set to sleep at all. I will be waiting for Intel to release new drivers.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
L

Local Host

After more testing so far only found two bugs.
  • Audio is set to 5.1 by default, which may look like there's no audio for people using Stereo (only affects clean install).
  • Task Manager CPU Usage is all over the place.
The policy to delete User Profiles was disabled on all the machines, and no issues occurred (both in upgrades and clean installs).

Reactions: amico81
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.