How to Hack a Computer Using Just An Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Aug 2, 2014
Steganography is nothing new. It is a very ancient technique to hide information within information LOL, google wikipedia.
I believe you are safe with Sandboxie to contain this sort of menace. This is why I want some samples (images) to conduct a test in my system. Do you know where to get them? TIA

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As you will notice its using HTML Canvas therefore this type of hacking isn't surprisingly compare for those exploits run without your consent and using your resource immediately.

Reactions: Venustus
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
same old , same old, i used that technique 20 years ago... to install subseven on a computer... the guy has nothing elsenmuch to do

Steganography is nothing new. It is a very ancient technique to hide information within information LOL, google wikipedia.

exactly

https://medium.com/@christianbundy/why-stegosploit-isn-t-an-exploit-189b0b5261eb
There is nothing bad about this, it isn't even an exploit (unlike the real old metafile exploit). It's just some random dude crying for attention.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.