Solved How to hack wifi on iPod touch? 'non illegal reason'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivefir

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011
How to hack wifi on iPod touch? 'non illegal reason'?
How do you hack a wifi network with WEP encryption on an iPod touch? Time is not an issue for me and I just need something to do it? it is not going to be used for illegal perposes?

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
I don't think we're allowed to share the information with you, weather it be used for legal purposes or not.

Upvote 0
V

Vextor

The moderators won't be happy if we share this sort of information, as it could be illegal, as you cannot be sure of the legality of anything.

Upvote 0

Shadow Death

May 12, 2011
Late response but I will say this. If the router is in your physical possession then there is a reset button on the side of the router. Typically you have to have a paperclip to push it. This will reset all settings back to factory default. IF said router is NOT in your possession and you're attempting to hack the password it is ILLEGAL no matter how you look at it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.