Guide | How To How to Protect your Privacy Online 2020 - By The Hated One (Video)

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
These are always good. I'm still using chromium edge as I use WD as my pc protection but I am looking at Brave as a secondary browser but my UBO in medium mode does the additional protection for me. I am planning to move my email to Thunderbird. Windows Mail is lacking all the mail client features I need.

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

These are always good. I'm still using chromium edge as I use WD as my pc protection but I am looking at Brave as a secondary browser but my UBO in medium mode does the additional protection for me. I am planning to move my email to Thunderbird. Windows Mail is lacking all the mail client features I need.
You can stay with new edge. No need to switch to Brave. Combine that with Javascript internal control + AdGuard and you're 99% safe

Thunderbird is better for more features (like aliase and non-html mail), yeah

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
You can stay with new edge. No need to switch to Brave. Combine that with Javascript internal control + AdGuard and you're 99% safe

Thunderbird is better for more features (like aliase and non-html mail), yeah

For clarification, you just mean to have Java disabled in Edge settings and then enable on per site basis? I don't use adguard as it's a paid for product but maybe with the next giveaway, I'll have a look.

Reactions: oldschool
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

When he gets to the part at ~ 9:00 min mark about having separate emails for different purposes and websites. I started tuning out about here. Maybe I'm just too lazy to switch email providers and all the work involved.
You don't need many providers. Just use email aliase.

For clarification, you just mean to have Java disabled in Edge settings and then enable on per site basis? I don't use adguard as it's a paid for product but maybe with the next giveaway, I'll have a look.
JavaScript. Not Java. That's two different things and Java is even more insecure.
AdGuard is free for everyone if you use their DNS or extension.
You don't need the app as it even break your TLS

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.