Howdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Hello! I'm LaserWraith...invited by Watasha. I've come to annoy everyone with my special charisma. :angel:

(I'm starting my secret group right now. :rolleyes: )

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Details will be secretly sent out soon. Right now I'm trying to find the rules so I can find a way around them. :p

(Note for the suspicious: I'm a lot of talk and less action. :p )

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
LaserWraith said:
Details will be secretly sent out soon. Right now I'm trying to find the rules so I can find a way around them. :p

(Note for the suspicious: I'm a lot of talk and less action. :p )
:)) Welcome to MTips....Feel like at home :D

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Okay, I found the rules by searching with Google. I only found the search bar after I used Google (lol).

Now...I shall use my limited knowledge to...post things??? (I'm still exploring.)

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
First of all, welcome to the forums.
Currently we need users & we need them to produce content, so "a lot of talk and less action" is fine. Rules are not there to limit your freedom.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
+1 rep point for you bogdan.. :D
Rules are not there to limit your freedom. 100% agree

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Well I hope the new influx of members brings more life to this forum so it springs to life. On another note, welcome mate... fellow Comodo member and WOT member (Yeah I seen your comments when making my own, search me...)

Secret group? (Do I have to run round naked screaming I've been abducted to be allowed in... lmao!

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Well I hope the new influx of members brings more life to this forum so it springs to life. On another note, welcome mate... fellow Comodo member and WOT member (Yeah I seen your comments when making my own, search me...)

Secret group? (Do I have to run round naked screaming I've been abducted to be allowed in... lmao!

Hello! I'm just a silver WOT member so far...I don't spend much time going around rating sites. :)

You are pretty inexperienced in the secret group area. You'll need a training course.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
I'm trying to find a way to haunt dreams...you can never escape. Muahaa. ha. ha...! (My friends are trying to teach me how to laugh evilly but are only getting disgusted. That happens a lot. I'm trying to see if anyone gives out scholarships for my specialties.)

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
LaserWraith said:
I'm trying to find a way to haunt dreams...you can never escape. Muahaa. ha. ha...! (My friends are trying to teach me how to laugh evilly but are only getting disgusted. That happens a lot. I'm trying to see if anyone gives out scholarships for my specialties.)

I'm almost positive that I'm going to regret asking this but...What are your "specialties"?:s

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.