Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 4, 2012
Hello everybody!

It has been 6 months since i found this site and yet i didn't create an account. Oh well, Better late than never! :blush:
I often visit this website because i want to know some tips regarding on how to protect my PC from different kinds of malwares. I always browse the subforums "Security Configuration Wizard" and "Security Products" for hardening my PC security and sometimes I browse "Giveaways, Promos and Discounts" for some software licenses.

I'm glad to be a part of MalwareTips family! :angel:

Regards,

Syntax

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Be sure to post you Security Configuration so that we can give you lots of feedback as you know :p

Once again welcome :)

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Hi there! Good to see some Filipinos joining in here!

It's more fun in the Philippines ;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Philippines Motto: Maka-Diyos, Maka-Tao, Makakalikasan, at Makabansa ("For God, People, Nature, and Country").
Syntactic redirects from Philippines here, so Welcome Syntax!:D

Syntax

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 4, 2012
BoXX28 said:
Hi there! Good to see some Filipinos joining in here!

It's more fun in the Philippines ;)

Yep, that's right. ;)
Am i the first Filipino here? :p

Prorootect said:
Philippines Motto: Maka-Diyos, Maka-Tao, Makakalikasan, at Makabansa ("For God, People, Nature, and Country").
Syntactic redirects from Philippines here, so Welcome Syntax!:D

That motto came from "Pledge of Allegiance to the Philippine Flag" or in our country's language, "Panunumpa ng Katapatan sa Watawat ng Pilipinas". We always cite that in our Flag's Ceremony in our school every Monday.

Thanks for all your warm welcomes guys! :)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'That motto came from "Pledge of Allegiance to the Philippine Flag" or in our country's language, "Panunumpa ng Katapatan sa Watawat ng Pilipinas". We always cite that in our Flag's Ceremony in our school every Monday.'

- Yes, I want to sign under this motto - program for the good life - very natural for me.:cool:

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
ODmQY.png

Syntax said:
Yep, that's right. ;)

@Syntax: There is a user here called James, also a Filipino: http://malwaretips.com/user-jamescv7 :D

Syntax

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 4, 2012
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
ODmQY.png

Syntax said:
Yep, that's right. ;)

@Syntax: There is a user here called James, also a Filipino: http://malwaretips.com/user-jamescv7 :D

That's better. It is good to see that there is another person under the same nationality in the forum.

Tom172 said:
Hello Syntax, welcome to MalwareTips!

Thanks. :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Welcome Syntax glad you joined in MalwareTips. Yes I'm a Filipino that was based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Actually there are some Filipinos joined here however only few were active including me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.