Guide | How To Huge collection of Free Microsoft eBooks for you

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
"Well, I thought I would once again put together another new collection of absolutely FREE Microsoft eBooks for all of you to access and download to use in your quest for information, resources, knowledge, etc. As with the past collections, these eBooks are completely FREE, they are not time-bombed, there is no catch, and yes, please let your friends, family, colleagues, or anyone else that you think would benefit from these know that they are available here and to come download the ones they are interested in. I’d love to give away another 1,000,000 free eBooks again this round, so spread the word and please enjoy these resources from Microsoft to you." -Eric Ligman.

Including:
  • Office
  • Office 365
  • SharePoint
  • SQL Server
  • System Center
  • Visual Studio
  • Web Development
  • Windows
  • Windows Azure
  • Windows Server

Download eBooks (Available in EPUB, MOBI, PDF and DOC formats)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Here's all the eBooks in the URL above, compressed (.7z) and uploaded to Mega.

http://goo.gl/bKmUh

Reduced to 180MB, saving you 100MB of data download time.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.