Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
So what makes this cleanup special? Usually signature cleanups remove a few hundred thousand signatures at a time. Due to the phenomenal work of both our research and development departments over the past couple of weeks, the next signature cleanup will drop the signature count by several millions.

Full detailed information

This forum will offer you a fast and easy way to submit false positives to our malware research lab and track the progress of your submission. In order to ensure your submissions are processed in a timely and smooth manner, we ask you to follow these steps, depending on which type of false positive you like to report:

FP Guidelines for more information

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
That is good news but how are they going to deal with false positives from the BitDefender engine? The last time I did a full scan most of the false positives were from BitDefender.

Thanks.:D

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
Well That is good news Emsisoft has had this problem for far too long
Now If BitDefender could do the same thenWow .

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Littlebits said:
That is good news but how are they going to deal with false positives from the BitDefender engine? The last time I did a full scan most of the false positives were from BitDefender.

Thanks.:D

Then its up from Bitdefender on how they are doing clean up definition schedule and roll out for all partners including Emsisoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.