Huge internet Lag Spikes

Jelly_toasT

Thread author
Jan 8, 2016
So at first i thought it was my ISP problem, so i contacted them and they told me that they see that my computer is actually generating about 120 connections, so my router cant handle it and may produce that huge lag spikes. Lag spikes are more likely Ping (ms) lag. This lag spikes even ocurr when my pc is the only one ON in all my home and all the programs in it are turned off, just 1 game or 1 web browser.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • AdwCleaner[C2].txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    47.8 KB · Views: 3

Jelly_toasT

Thread author
Jan 8, 2016
How is your PC behaving now?
So hello again, today i was playing and got again one of this lag spikes... In all my home, only my pc, a couple of phones and a kind of internet TV was on. Internet speed at the moment was 6.5mb. My pc was only running the game client and skype.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Can you contact your ISP and ask them to reset your router to factory settings. Your PC doesn't seem to be infected and if it happens on various devices then you should contact them.

Jelly_toasT

Thread author
Jan 8, 2016
Can you contact your ISP and ask them to reset your router to factory settings. Your PC doesn't seem to be infected and if it happens on various devices then you should contact them.
I will scan muy other PCs just in case following all your steps and i will call my ISP asap then. Thanks for help.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.