Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
This is a pretty funny but political post. I almost laughed out loud. :p

A Bully For You

The President of the United States came out against bullying the other day, which I certainly found heart-warming. We sure wouldn't want a US Prez who supports bullying in any way whatsoever. Even if he comes from Chicago, a city where bullying is practically unknown. Like racism.

The trouble is that Mr. O applies that idea only to bullies weaker than himself. When Obama bowed down to President Hu, I could certainly see why, since the Chinese hold trillions in American debt, and we certainly don't want a run on the dollar. President Hu also happens to be the butcher of Tibet, but nobody mentioned that when he was welcomed in the White House.

Obama bowed down in public to King Abdullah of Saudi Bullies, Inc., and that's also understandable, because Abdullah is the King of Oil.

The Emperor of Japan was just a passing target of presidential self-abnegation, so that hardly counts. After all, a Japanese Emperor hasn't bullied people since the Rape of Nanking.

Figuratively, Obama bowed down numerous times to infamous bullies like Vladimir Putin, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the Somali speed boat pirates. And then he apologized to the whole Muslim world, all 1.2 billion of them, for our reaction to 9/11/01. President Mubarak gave him a chance to do that from Al Azhar University in Cairo.

Yet when Egypt's Mubarak was teetering in power, Mr. O told him to Resign! Resign! Now means Now! So octogenarian Mubarak resigned, and Egypt's military took over, who fortunately never do any bullying. Score a big win for the Bully Foreign Policy.

But then O tried it with Qaddafi, who is prepared to torture and kill any number of Libyans to protect them from bad government, and Obama backed down.

You see, Obama's problem is consistency.

You may remember that O also tried to publicly bully Benjamin Netanyahu, and that got the leftist media all worked up and cheering, but Netanyahu went home and 93 percent of Israelis now consider Obama to be a bully. Netanyahu's political position has actually been strengthened by O'bully.

In his first two years Obama also successfully bullied General Motors, the Democrats in Congress, Philadelphians who tried to walk past two Black Panthers in combat fatigues, and anybody in America who questioned his behavior.

He has just tried to bully the Tea Party with his special X-Ray vision for invisible racism. He can read the tea leaves and tell the Teepers are secret racists. Proof is that they oppose President Bully.

Bully Hussein also bullied Hillary out of the primaries by tarring Bill Clinton with that ole' racist brush. Obama tried to bully (unsuccessfully) the Congressional Republicans and the Copenhagen Climate Fraud conference. He bullied ZeroCare through Congress, and then hired 15,000 new IRS agents to scare more money out of you and me [very funny].

O'bully tried to bully Wall Street, but they bought a few hundred billion dollars of influence in the White House. Rich people don't get bullied in this administration, not if they bring lotsa money. It's the Chicago Way.

The same applies to Saudi Oil Money, Hamas, CAIR, and radical Muslims of any stripe, who get special courtesy treatment by covering up who they really are, no matter how many soldiers they kill at Fort Hood while screaming Allahu Akhbar! Christians get bullied and trashed by this administration, and Jews who support Israel's survival, but Muslims are sacrosanct. That's because, let's face it, those suckers are one scary bunch of bullies. Try to blow yourself up over Detroit with dynamite in your underpants and you get respect in this White House.

So I'm all in favor of President Obama's campaign to beat the daylights out of any bullies in the schools.

Or, as he said during the 2008 election,

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

Thank heavens we are in good hands in these dangerous times.

Tell me if you didn't think was at least a little bit funny. :mad:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.