Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Latest v7.12 (Released on Oct-04-2021)
  • Added a darker (black) Dark Mode skin.
  • Increased font and window size of the summary window.
  • Updated summary window for improved support of Hybrid CPUs.
  • Changed core naming in Hybrid CPUs to better reflect the type.
  • Added a workaround for missing CPU clocks on AMD CPUs with Core Isolation / Memory Integrity enabled.
  • Fixed a possible crash when opening sensor settings multiple times.
  • Added support of Alder Lake-N.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS MAXIMUS, STRIX, TUF, ProArt, PRIME Z690 and B660 series.
  • Added ability to define a custom range for invalid sensor values.
  • Redesigned Summary window.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z690 and B660 series.
  • Added readout of DDR5 SPD via I3C on Sapphire Rapids (preliminary).
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z690, B660 and H610 series.
  • Added monitoring of CPU Utility – same utilization as reported by Task Manager in Windows 8 and later.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Here is a snip of the new UI--now that's what I call: black! Loads quickly, displays clearly and all the additional features I need are easily accessed. Quite possibly close to the perfect hardware monitor.

Plus, the developer is one of the nicest I've come across. (y)

hwinfo.png

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Here is a snip of the new UI--now that's what I call: black! Loads quickly, displays clearly and all the additional features I need are easily accessed. Quite possibly close to the perfect hardware monitor.

Plus, the developer is one of the nicest I've come across. (y)

Thank goodness you are using the metric system to measure temps and not the wrong one. :p j/k

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.