shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
just wondering: how do you know that you actually need this particular version of .net framework?
is there a certain program that depends on it, to the best of your knowledge?
usually, if a program needs a certain version of .net framework, and you don't have it installed, the program will tell you straight away, and even offer to install it for you.
So if you aren't getting any pop-ups like that, maybe you don't even need it.

EDIT: A few days ago, I tried to install a ISO of win10 AU that had ".NET Framework 3.5 Enabled" on it, and I had nothing but grief from this ISO. The installation would grind to a halt at 99%.
When I tried a different ISO, without .NET, everything went smooth, and has been running smooth since then. That's why I say you maybe don't even need this headache of a .NET, and might be better off without it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kalashnikov

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 13, 2016
I tried "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" this not help me.

So I do not need this version forcibly , but a certain application requires just install this version of net framework 3.5,As for "Terrordrome The Game",I would love to play it , but it is impossible:mad:.

Reactions: DardiM
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.