I could not Remove Search.us.com Toolbar frome google chrome

kishoor

New Member
Please help

I did all of the next guide - http://malwaretips.com/blogs/search-us-com-virus/
and anyway I could not Remove Search.us.com Toolbar frome google chrome.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware dont find it
Adwcleaner find it on google chrome languet , but Adwcleaner could not delete it.
Also HitmanPro_x64 find it , but could not delete it.

b620pg.jpg



Aftre I pressed "Next" the next windows show up

w823cn.jpg



Adwcleaner -


2ca5vr.jpg



29n9v74.jpg




Please help
 
Last edited:
Hi,


Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • After the scan has finished click on the Clean button.

Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.

  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Post logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.



Then...



Please download zoek.zip or zoek.rar by smeenk (
Zoek_icon.png
) from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
Unpack the archive...
  • Close any open browsers
  • Temporarily disable your AntiVirus program. (If necessary)
    If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.
  • Double click on zoek.exe to run the tool .
    Please wait while the tool does not start...
  • Copy the text present inside the code box below and paste it into the large window in the zoek tool:

    Code:
    createsrpoint; 
    StandardSearch; 
    emptyfolderscheck; 
    installer-list; 
    installedprogs; 
    uninstall-list;
  • Click on
    Run%20Script%20by%20zoek.png
    button.
    Please wait until a logreport will open (this can be after reboot)
  • Save notepad to your Desktop and attach here zoek-results.log
    Note: It will also create a log in the C:\ directory named "zoek-results.log"
 
I did evrey thing you said , step by step , and adwcleaner keep show me the windows on the tap.
also HitmanPro_x64 show me the same windows like the same i uploeded
 
I did every thing you said , step by step , and adwcleaner keep show me the windows like on top.
Also HitmanPro_x64 show me the same windows like the same on the top.
 
Ok I did what you said , and uninstalled my Google Chrome.
Now I don't see us engine anymore, when opening Google Chrome.
But AdwCleaner still show me the same tow thing.
I think the malware still in my machine.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top