I don't find the option to enable Site Isolation? [Solved]

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, that option already comes by default in Chrome in its latest version? Because I'm looking for the isolation of sites between flags and I can't find it. Well if anyone can help me very thankful in advance. Best regards.
69.jpg70.jpg

dash

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2018
Hello, that option already comes by default in Chrome in its latest version? Because I'm looking for the isolation of sites between flags and I can't find it. Well if anyone can help me very thankful in advance. Best regards.
View attachment 207920View attachment 207921
Isn't it on by default? Chrome ships with sandboxed tabs.

EDIT: Google describes how to enable the flag here.

Reactions: Jack and harlan4096

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Shouldn't it be like this?:unsure:
slimjet_2019-02-06_15-28-54.png

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Site Isolation is on by default on desktop platforms, Chrome for Android is off by default.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.