I'minfected
New Member
Can't get rid of popup of C;\Windows\SysWow64\dllhost.exe and I.P. 95.215.1.57
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have Thread tools and unwatch thread don't see watch threadCan't get rid of popup of C;\Windows\SysWow64\dllhost.exe and I.P. 95.215.1.57
Oops, sorry, a real beginner hear, please bear with me.
OK, got it to download, followed instructions, selected next and clicked scan, got the message, "This version of Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit, requires you to completely exit the Malwarebytes Anti-malware application to continue". Can't get it to run. Should I deactivate my Malware bytes account?
As far as I'm concerned, you're not butting in. If he can help both of us at the same time, good for all of us! FYI, we may not hear for a bit. His last post to me was at 1:40 this morning.New here so if I'm butting in or doing it wrong please forgive! I'm having this exact same problem I'm following your directions as well. Here's where I am so far:
OK, I was able to start Farbar and got as far as pressing the fix button waited for about an hour, then the fix froze for about an hour, never came back on. I did get a Fixlog.txt icon, clicked on it and got the spinning blue circle for about 45 minutes, but nothing happened.Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool![]()
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.![]()
![]()
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
![]()
Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:
Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!
- Right-click on
icon and select
Run as Administrator to start the tool.![]()
(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).- Press the Fix button just once and wait.
- If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
- When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.
Please attach it to your reply.
OK, I was able to start Farbar and got as far as pressing the fix button waited for about an hour, then the fix froze for about an hour, never came back on. I did get a Fixlog.txt icon, clicked on it and got the spinning blue circle for about 45 minutes, but nothing happened.

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes