I keep getting blocked by the spam filter.

Piholasimam

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2018
Hello,
for the past few days I've been blocked by the spam filter when trying to reply to a conversation. I filled out a support form but have not heard back yet.

If there is anything to do help with this, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Pi

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello,
For the new members we have setup an anti-spam guard, in most cases users are trying to send links, which our system detects as spam. Avoid sending messages that contain links and try to be active on the forums to move from the New Member status to a Member rank. Sorry for this, however we need to protect our community and members from spam.

Piholasimam

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2018
Hi and thank you for replying.

The problem is that I removed all links and I am still getting filtered.

I haven't been able to respond @Opcode for days, and I just wanted to figure out the issue.

This is the content of the error message:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Thanks!
Respectfully,
Pi

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hi and thank you for replying.

The problem is that I removed all links and I am still getting filtered.

I haven't been able to respond @Opcode for days, and I just wanted to figure out the issue.

This is the content of the error message:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Thanks!
Respectfully,
Pi
Ok, I've disabled the Anti-Spam guard for your account, you should be able to reply without being blocked by our filters. Because you are a new member I would also like to suggest that you read our forum guidelines - Forum Rules | malwaretips.com - and welcome to to this community.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.