I need help removing TrojanClicker and maybe other related malware

Argus:
I may not be out of the woods yet. I just saw MalwareBytes runtime slide out a window saying something like "malicious website detected", with an IP address starting with "80." and it slipped away before I could see the rest. But I did notice it said "Inbound".
Is this part of the Powelik activity? I only see the one dllhost.exe in taskmgr, and my IE History does not show unknown sites having been visited.
How would a website get through my home router firewall (SonicWave) all the way to my computer?
MB scans have not shown any new malware for 3 days.
Is this the hint that I'm still infected, or MB just doing its normal job and telling me about common activity I never noticed before, using MS Security Essentials?
It's of concern because the first hint of this Trojan was the same runtime messagebox.
Thanks,
 
MBAM blocking IP address.
Some are malicious and some do not, dont worry.

dllhost.exe is a legitimate file.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top