I really love MalwareTips !

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Yes , i dare to say it, why?

At least here we can share totally our thoughts about products, without our beloved product being attacked by haters, without the thread being closed because giving our opinion about A vs B is not allowed....unlike another very famous security website wandering the wild (follow my eyes...)

not happened to me , but to others.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Since coming to this forum I have to agree that this has to be the best security forum out there. Learn new things every day.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
McLovin said:
Since coming to this forum I have to agree that this has to be the best security forum out there. Learn new things every day.

on "Savagers" a guy asked help to choose a security config , some members gave their advices (including me) then one compared A vs B , about a backup softs (quite important to help) then the thread was closed...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, I've seen in the past that the whole thread has been closed because of 2 people fighting over which product is better.

Plus it's not much heated here anyway :D

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
instead of closing the thread and penalized the OP, then should do a feature like "banned from the thread" :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
then should do a feature like "banned from the thread" :D

That would be good but I don't think that there is a plugin for it in the first place. I know that we have some coders here, they could code it :D

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I agree with you guys,this is the forum where you can give your opinion.
Everyone says that there should be Independence to give your opinion but most of the forums don't do it.

I don't want to go in deep but the difference between other forums and MT is that MT is like a home environment.

Say in your home if you are with less knowledge and with bit stupidity you will never get rude or abusive behavior by your senior family members but you will get lesson and love from them that you can become a good member of your family.
But if someone from outside become your family leader and he gets power to take decisions then he will Kick your b*** as he have no intension to put family together with love but he only wants to show his power...

This community have best leaders and the Admins look after this forum and this seems as home to them so they take care of the members as their family members that is why MT allows every member to give their opinion without crossing the line.....;)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
on "Savagers" a guy asked help to choose a security config , some members gave their advices (including me) then one compared A vs B , about a backup softs (quite important to help) then the thread was closed...

Never expected that other forums are like that. This is the only forum where I am active. I am glad that I am a MalwareTips member. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.