Expired Identity Protector giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Really now?! This content is locked
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content.
There is a countdown (300 seconds.) if you don't want to share content, but the
IPS-E177-A853-63DA-44A7-8ED9-9085
seems to be same for everyone and you can download installer from Free Download Identity Protector for Windows, but nevertheless I wouldn't advise to install it, looks like Scareware/PUP to me, also, Menu in browser extension's Vault doesn't work until you buy.the software uselessware which might be stealing your credentials/sensitive information afterwards. Not worth to investigate any further, I would stay away from it.(n):cautious:
IP1.PNG IP2.PNG IP3.PNG IP4.PNG IP5.PNG IP6.PNG IP7.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
A

antreas

seems to be same for everyone and you can download installer from Free Download Identity Protector for Windows, but nevertheless I wouldn't advise to install it, looks like Scareware/PUP to me, also, Menu in browser extension's Vault doesn't work until you buy.the software uselessware which might be stealing your credentials/sensitive information afterwards. Not worth to investigate any further, I would stay away from it.(n):cautious:
View attachment 167923 View attachment 167924 View attachment 167925 View attachment 167926 View attachment 167927 View attachment 167928 View attachment 167929

I don't need it i just don't like locked content.

Allego

Level 2
Verified
Jan 25, 2016
View attachment 167923 View attachment 167924 View attachment 167925 View attachment 167926 View attachment 167927 View attachment 167928 View attachment 167929
That GUI reminds me of "Cleaners," "Driver updaters," and "Rogue AVs" that requires payment before taking any actions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.