Expired IDM 6.11 | 40 license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
How to get the full version?

1. Leave a comment below. (40 Copies for Windows.)
2. Let us know WHY you need this tool.
Note: We'll pass comments like "Count me in", "I need this", "Send me the code"...
3. We will PM you the full license code before Aug.6.
Please check your privacy settings. Make sure you accept Message from us.

Via Digiarty

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
madyrocksin said:
I want this tool badly, without it my system is incomplete !! Please send me the code :)

This giveaway is not on this forum. Go here and leave a like and comment.

https://www.facebook.com/WinXDVD?sk=app_206541889369118

"Note: We'll pass comments like "Count me in", "I need this", "Send me the code"..."

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
MrXidus said:
madyrocksin said:
I want this tool badly, without it my system is incomplete !! Please send me the code :)

"Note: We'll pass comments like "Count me in", "I need this", "Send me the code"..."

oh sorry i didn't knew thanks for the help :)

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
i`d like to have a license for this app in order to maximize my download speed. i wish i could win . thanks.

P

Plexx

dinosaur07 said:
i`d like to have a license for this app in order to maximize my download speed. i wish i could win . thanks.

You will need to post on the link provided on the first post.

Not a MalwareTips giveaway :)

P

Plexx

14troy14 said:
Thanks for the giveaway! :)
Please count me in.

Sorry to break the news but you will need to post on that facebook link, not here. Refer to the 1st post in this thread.

Faheem

Aug 6, 2012
I used it's trial and it is a wonderful download manager & I need it, thanks for the giveaway.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Faheem said:
I used it's trial and it is a wonderful download manager & I need it, thanks for the giveaway.

You do know you have to go to Facebook and get it

MrXidus said:

dwight

Aug 7, 2012
I had posted on your facebook for the IDM key but now there WinX give away is on. Do I get the IDM key?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Very nice giveaway. Never really used IDM, but this time I might have to get it. :)

Icekingus

Level 1
Aug 7, 2012
Kindly count me in. I find it very efficient. Especially for downloading flash video and splitting the download in parts.

Tomin2009

Aug 8, 2012
In China,we use thunderstorm to download,but it has lots of ads with ,So IDM is the better choice,I've heared much of this software.

coolczone

Aug 9, 2012
Great software,
I have a slow internet connection and sometimes it requires a very long time to complete a download. IDM it is endeed a software for souch a job. The fact that it works with various storage servers it is a goody as well.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.