Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
RE: Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 to Be Released for Download Tomorrow

Free+download+IE10+for+WINDOW7.png

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie-10/worldwide-languages

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
Tempted to try IE 10 because of Smart Screen filter. If only IE 10 has a built-in flash player. Tracking protection list like fanboy doesn't provide sufficient adblock.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
Syntax, are you using Windows XP , 7 or 8? Because your Config / Profile and Signature say different things. :lolz:

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
I don't usually update my config and profile except for signature. Thanks for informing me. I'm currently using windows 7 as main since there's still some programs uncompatible in windows 8. Windows 8 at dual-boot.

Anyway, IE 10 Release Preview have Flip page and Enhanced Protection mode according to this IE 10 Preview for Windows 7 but I don't see anything at my IE10.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Syntax said:
Tempted to try IE 10 because of Smart Screen filter. If only IE 10 has a built-in flash player. Tracking protection list like fanboy doesn't provide sufficient adblock.
I don't find ie10 rp have built in flash :(

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
Stranger said:
I don't find ie10 rp have built in flash :(
True but there's still some features of IE10 that I picked over Google Chrome.

Umbra Corp. said:
on Win8 they are in the advanced options. just tick the boxes.

Well, I'm gonna stay for a while in Win7. ;)

LawnTractor

Oct 20, 2012
Syntax said:

NZ Do Not Track blocks the crap out adverts and you can make your own list - "Your Personalized List" at the manage add-ons menu. I never get any tracking cookies set that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.