Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source: Telltale Signs of Illegal software

nbpFbcZ.png

Attempts to request a refund from pirates are never successful. That is why it is better to take a closer look at the box before you buy it. In this article you will find a few tips on how to distinguish a genuine product from counterfeit software. All the pictures in this post are real examples of pirated copies of Kaspersky Lab products. The codes you see on the pictures are blacklisted.

Pictures only, check Source for full details.
piracy1.png

piracy2.png

piracy3.png

piracy4.png

piracy5.png

piracy6.png

piracy7.png

piracy8.png

piracy9.png

piracy10.png

piracy11.png

piracy12.png

piracy13.png

piracy14.png

piracy15.png

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
will people be able to activate kaspersky using the key provided in counterfeit product?

Reactions: Venustus

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
The "NOT for sale outside [insert your country name here]" and "NOT for sale outside (Just for middle east)" made me LOL

Reactions: Venustus

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Are these actually selling in retail stores (Walmart, Local Computer Mechanic) or just pictures from online websites pretending to be kaspersky. I always thought anything sold in retail stores must be genuine, but this might prove me wrong!

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Are these actually selling in retail stores (Walmart, Local Computer Mechanic) or just pictures from online websites pretending to be kaspersky. I always thought anything sold in retail stores must be genuine, but this might prove me wrong!
No worries, They're from websites selling box and digital copies.
Just be careful where you buy from (online).

zfactor

Level 1
Jun 4, 2014
people have been selling fake keys on ebay for a long time now. they would work for a short time and get blacklisted pretty quick. so i dont doubt this could be for real. people will sell fake anything nowadays.

D

Deleted member 178

"We can guarantee with 100% chances that Umbra Total Security is a legit software with advanced technologies never seen before; it was ttested by dozen of security labs and thousands of hackers including Neo & Trinity"

quote from Neo: "wow, i can't see its source code, it is freaky awesome"

quote from Trinity: "Wow, it blocked my ncat command !!! damn it Umbra Corp."

quote from Morpheus: "Wow, i can't give my pills anymore !! "

quote from the Machine's core: "101110111001111110001111010101111 (Wow, i can go on sleep mode finally !!!)"

quote from Agent Smith: "Wow, i have to find a new job..."

quote from Tony Stark: "Wow, i have to use it on my Iron Man latest suit"

quote from Skynet: "111111010111000000111110000011111001001011 (Wow, they sandboxed me) "

mqZ5x.png

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
"We can guarantee with 100% chances that Umbra Total Security is a legit software with advanced technologies never seen before; it was ttested by dozen of security labs and thousands of hackers including Neo & Trinity"
YES! Finally i can stop putting these band aids on my HD!

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012

quote from Neo: "wow, i can't see its source code, it is freaky awesome"

quote from Trinity: "Wow, it blocked my ncat command !!! damn it Umbra Corp."

quote from Morpheus: "Wow, i can't give my pills anymore !! "

quote from the Machine's core: "101110111001111110001111010101111 (Wow, i can go on sleep mode finally !!!)"

quote from Agent Smith: "Wow, i have to find a new job..."

quote from Tony Stark: "Wow, i have to use it on my Iron Man latest suit"

quote from Skynet: "111111010111000000111110000011111001001011 (Wow, they sandboxed me) "

mqZ5x.png
i wan to buy it for secure my laptop....how to buy it...:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.