I'm a Youtuber!

• Thread starter Malware Blocker Youtube
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malware Blocker Youtube

Thread author
Hi my name is Malware Blocker & I am a PC Security enthusiast, gamer & Youtuber :)

I create security based content on Youtube in my spare time & love to test security software. I have two VMs on my host PC (which is getting upgraded in 2 weeks time) & I am a huge graphics addict...I must have 60 fps on Ultra settings!

If you are interested in what I do you can find a link to my Youtube channel on my profile.

Thanks,
Malware Blocker

M

Malware Blocker Youtube

Thread author
Thanks! By the way in about 20-30 minutes a new video is going live where I test a selection of security products working together to secure a PC. If anyone is interested I will post it in the video review section of the forums & it will be on my channel :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.