TinyWall Firewall 2.1 Review
Pros
  • 1. Nice and Easy for Non-Experienced Firewall Users
CONS
1. Comodo Leak Test was Not Great

2. Tinywall did not block any of the malware files

3. Heavy on Ram
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, Tinywall has not done a great job. Malwarebytes found a lot of infections in the PC. I do hope they Improve!!

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Nice Review
@Malware Security , Today i read ESET Review made by you, In that review you have written that AMS seems to work good, I just want to request you to make a video on how good is AMS & ESET's Firewall Perform against 0 day malware.

Even in Kaspersky you have written that Kaspersky UI takes time to load even after the PC is booted, i would like to say Kaspersky UI is disabled to run to give you a fast boot up, but all it [protection component are already loaded up in RAM.

I guess in 2015 version UI is permanently disable until a user does not open it up from Notification Area.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Nice Review
@Malware Security , Today i read ESET Review made by you, In that review you have written that AMS seems to work good, I just want to request you to make a video on how good is AMS & ESET's Firewall Perform against 0 day malware.

Even in Kaspersky you have written that Kaspersky UI takes time to load even after the PC is booted, i would like to say Kaspersky UI is disabled to run to give you a fast boot up, but all it [protection component are already loaded up in RAM.

I guess in 2015 version UI is permanently disable until a user does not open it up from Notification Area.

I had somebody earlier tell me about the reason why it takes time for kaspersky to open up, so yea!lol

and honestly, I would love to do that video on eset, testing its zero day protection with about 10 malware files or more. I actually wanted to do it awhile ago, but I thought I might have somebody say, "why are you making to many eset videos"!lol

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
haha I am a huge eset fan too, BUT I am not afraid to say something bad about it if it does bad at a test.lol
and expect a video soon, but I just do not know when. I will use the same testing procedures as I do on my firewall tests, which means I will execute malware files and see if eset's zero day is alive and I will run a comodo leak test. That is it!:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.