Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Nice config brother! Or shoulf I rephrase mezelf.... umbra's brother. Seeing you and hun share identical config. :) what is the total ram usage? If I have wd running on my machine it runs like a brick , random cpu spikes when opening files and folder or program start ups. Like you stated before , it all depends on which kind of machine one utilizes. ;)

D

Deleted member 178

Nice config brother! Or shoulf I rephrase mezelf.... umbra's brother. Seeing you and hun share identical config. :) what is the total ram usage? If I have wd running on my machine it runs like a brick , random cpu spikes when opening files and folder or program start ups. Like you stated before , it all depends on which kind of machine one utilizes. ;)
i have an old i5 3230 and 6 gb RAM , i have no issues at all about performances.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016

Thanks man. This config is on my main PC. Its about a few years old. I don't remember the specs off the top of my head but if i have a chance to get on tonight ill let you know. Like i said earlier though i have not really felt any performance issues. Its lighter than most of your full AV suites. On this PC I'm using i have ReHIPS and its at a steady 32 MB of memory. Currently the browser I'm using to type this is sandboxed using ReHIPS. No slowdown.

Last edited:

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
I really like this configuration is really light and safe.
I think I will apply it at home.:D

Give it a shot. Learn the software and how to config it right to benefit you and your good to go. @Umbra and @SHvFl have a hell of a lot more experience using Appguard and ReHIPS as a combo than i do. If you have any questions i would suggest you ask one of them in either of the Appguard or ReHIPS threads. :)

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
OK I understand .
I have tried AppGuard I had and used, but ReHIPS did not yet.
How will they work together? I do not know .
If I do not know something, I'll definitely be asking.

Reactions: In2an3_PpG
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.