indra11tng's Configuration

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I sorry but i don´t think that Eset and Kompas both are a good idea.
2 AV in the same System can cause big problem but the experts of the MalwareTips says yes or no.

indra11tng

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
I sorry but i don´t think that Eset and Kompas both are a good idea.
2 AV in the same System can cause big problem but the experts of the MalwareTips says yes or no.

I'm software tester, i find MadExcept (Madhsi) report and Another bugs and Error from PCMAV and Kompas Antivirus.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I´m sorry my reply but i had Eset and he likes works lonely without any another software to protect the system. The Eset likes the power of the control the system.

Reactions: indra11tng

indra11tng

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
I´m sorry my reply but i had Eset and he likes works lonely without any another software to protect the system. The Eset likes the power of the control the system.

I likes eset works without any another software to protect the system. But PCMAV and Kompas Antivirus will not show up bugs and errors if not enable the Real-Time Protection.

Reactions: cdnsempre

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.