infected with encryption of files with .alka

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptaadit

Thread author
Mar 2, 2020
My Laptop is attacked by Ransome were Virus and all files have been encrypted with .alka extension all my data is encrypted i cant use it anymore. I tried various method to decrypt by cheking on google but it does not worked. recently i tried to use Emisoft Decryptor but also failed saying Encryption key is online so Decryption not porrible. Anyone there reading my post can help me in decrypting my data back then it would be very helpful. If you have any info regarding how to deal with this attack then please help.

Looking for positive response from someone

Thank you.

Attachments

• logs.txt
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • _readme.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 2

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

There is nothing we can do at this time to recover your file.
The only way is to use your backup is you have one.

You can submit a sample of a compromised file for review here.

They will reply and let you know if anything can be done.
I would not give much hope for this in the near future.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.