Infected with ransomware.Need help

encikarel

Thread author
Jul 27, 2016
Hi,

I believe my laptop is infected with ransomware. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Previously before I run some of malware removal tools, my desktop wallpaper change to ransom note (attachment desktop.jpg) and all my files in all drives seems like encrypted and there are file !README.HTML and .BMP file.Example files has been rename to below:
- 00CE4F44DE20F91A043A1E3BF41E6E1B.A5D35
- 0F077EDD4E2A97D53B40B2655C713DB1.E88B0

I've tried all step below:
1) Scan laptop with antivirus Avast & Kapersky Anti Virus
2) Tried all steps in thread "How to remove trojans, spyware, rogues and other malware" by malwaretips.com
3) Tried to decrypt files using Ransomware decryptor

How to verify if my laptop is cleaned from ransomware...and most important how do I get back all my files?
Need help.... :( appreciate all your help.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S3].txt
    1,005 bytes · Views: 0
  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Addition.txt
    41 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    62.5 KB · Views: 7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.