Innovation at Apple is 'Sputtering'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
Some consumers criticized Apple when the iPhone 5 was revealed; apart from its height, the smartphone arguably didn't feature any major improvements over the iPhone 4S. The iPad 4, meanwhile, instilled even more anger into customers; Apple only released the third-generation iPad seven months ago, with the next-generation iPad hardly offering anything new apart from an improved A6X processor, better front camera, and the lightning connector. An analyst has agreed with concern over such products, with innovation at Apple "sputtering".

Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdry singled out Apple's inability to launch touchscreen Macs. The firm had spearheaded the industry of touchscreens and high-resolution displays, but failed to instill it into its computer lineup.

Source

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
HeffeD said:
I think Apple "sputtered" long ago...
I just got a Samsung Galaxy S3.I had an iPhone 4s which was Jailbroken.I have seen friends iPhone5 and wasn't impressed at all.Without a jailbreak it is basically an ipod with a phone.I find the android system much better even without rooting the phone.I bought a 16 GB S3 and put a 16 GB sdcard in it.I copied and pasted all my music onto the sdcard in a second.No bs itunes syncing and m4aa files ect. As for the iPad,it is nice but without a jailbreak,I dont think so.I can buy a more functional tablet without the Apple restrictions for less money.I just can't understand why so many are so loyal and willing to stand for hours in line for an updated product with no real updates.When I ask my friends why they like the iphone so much they cant really give me an answer they say they just like it.Apple is lucky they have their die hard fans but I think they are losing some of them also.

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
White Nobster said:
HeffeD said:
I think Apple "sputtered" long ago...
I just got a Samsung Galaxy S3.I had an iPhone 4s which was Jailbroken.I have seen friends iPhone5 and wasn't impressed at all.Without a jailbreak it is basically an ipod with a phone.I find the android system much better even without rooting the phone.I bought a 16 GB S3 and put a 16 GB sdcard in it.I copied and pasted all my music onto the sdcard in a second.No bs itunes syncing and m4aa files ect. As for the iPad,it is nice but without a jailbreak,I dont think so.I can buy a more functional tablet without the Apple restrictions for less money.I just can't understand why so many are so loyal and willing to stand for hours in line for an updated product with no real updates.When I ask my friends why they like the iphone so much they cant really give me an answer they say they just like it.Apple is lucky they have their die hard fans but I think they are losing some of them also.

Finally some one who has similar taste as me :D. I to had an iPod 3g 64g it was good for music but apart from that it was a pain you need a damn credit card for using free apps ugh.And the sync everything from the iTunes especially converting videos to .mp4 took forever. It was only decent after i had jailbroken it. I now have a Galaxy S2 and i must say no matter how much people complain about Android it's so much better then IOS no restriction what so ever and i am a videophile so it's such a blessing to not synch every godamn thing via iTunes lol plus my phone support pretty much whatever video format you throw at it and it plays as smoothly as it can get :D.

P.S. Congrats White you took a kickass phone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.