Is COMODO good choice for Antivirus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hi considering that Avast is pissed me off many times i decided to uninstall it and give COMODO a try. Is COMODO any good ? Does it have any conflicts with Sbie ? Thanks for your answers :)

Y

yigido

Thread author
Ok thanks @yigido :) I also use it for sandboxing and testing programs.
Comodo Sandbox is not good at testing programs.. You can use Toolwiz Time Freeze to test softwares ;) It is better than Sandboxie. and you can use Comodo Sandbox for your browsers. In my opinion, you are experienced user so you do not need CAV, the Comodo Firewall is enough for you.
See my signature, I only use Firewall of Comodo with XVirus.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I like the way where @FireShootSK said that, signatures are sometimes mysterious as even though they handle millions of definition then it seems the HIPS/BB/Cloud are so much active in fact a successful hooking process.

Reactions: Raul90 and souhrid
M

MalwareT

Thread author
I will uninstall Sbie and i will use VirtualBox :D How long does it takes to do quick scan geez :eek:

M

MalwareT

Thread author
I will leave it default then :D Anyway,my laptop is way faster than it was with Avast installed :)

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Does it generates more popups ? I don't want CIS to block CATIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.