App Review Internet Security Comparison 10.13.19

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
i had a question first ty for test but what about Vipre Advance security it updates often it has the same protection as eset and comodo
no system slowdown and scores high on malware protection but yet i never see any discussions about them. i also know there coming
out end of month or two new mobile protection so they cant be dead.just curious wondering your input.

Reactions: [correlate]

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
Vipre if I'm not mistaken uses Bitdefender tech. So pretty much base it on how Bitdefender performs assuming it is on par with the definition updates and program updates.
Just because it uses the bitdefender engine doesnt mean it has all the defenitions and databases, its similar with Iobit, altough having the bitdefender engine its detection ratio is still absolutely garbage.

i had a question first ty for test but what about Vipre Advance security it updates often it has the same protection as eset and comodo
no system slowdown and scores high on malware protection but yet i never see any discussions about them. i also know there coming
out end of month or two new mobile protection so they cant be dead.just curious wondering your input.
VIPRE Advanced Security review avarage protection.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

BD rent his engine and signature database to 3rd parties, and in real time (or at least very short delay) , so it is basically the same (unless some specific cases related to pricing).
The only things those 3rd parties AVs lacks are obviously BD features and access to its cloud network.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.