Iobit Game Booster countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
For the gamers here who would like to give Game Booster 3 a try, please note that this application will no longer be free as of 30th of June.

Description:
Source
Designed for higher FPS and less lags!
Game Booster 3 is capable of delivering the best gaming experience to you even if you have an old PC. One-click to boost PC performance is not enough, Game Booster 3 also allows you to tweak your system for top PC performance. By temporarily shutting background processes and unnecessary Windows services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance, Game Booster 3 concentrates every little system resource for gaming only.

Game Booster 3 is compatible with PunkBuster, Cheating-Death, VAC, and any other anti-cheat software.

Their latest released is 3.4.0, released on Apr. 28, 2012.
A beta is also available: 3.5.0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Download both and store a copy offline/cloud.

I've used this before on Windows 7, it was OK, but I'm not a PC Gamer.

P

Plexx

Thread author
I have used since the early releases of version 2. Although a bit buggy it is handly to stop some services even if you dont do gaming (yeah I can be lazy sometimes).

Here's the version 2 video by Majorgeeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.