Expired IObit Uninstaller 8 (6 Months Free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.sw.cz/computer/iobit-uninstaller
How to get a license
[B]Just your Name & E-mail
6 month[/B]

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
IObit Uninstaller 8 (6 month)
514.png

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
This is the one Iobit product I really like,SumTingWong is right Eset [if you have detect pups on] will delete if you do not have it ignored,I think Malwarebytes also,I dropped file to Virus Total and its has a clean slate 0/54 detection,funny thou Eset and Malwarebytes are on Virus Total and there give Iobit Uninstaller clean rating.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
This is the one Iobit product I really like,SumTingWong is right Eset [if you have detect pups on] will delete if you do not have it ignored,I think Malwarebytes also,I dropped file to Virus Total and its has a clean slate 0/54 detection,funny thou Eset and Malwarebytes are on Virus Total and there give Iobit Uninstaller clean rating.
I have iobit products more from 15 years on my systems. Never i had one problem. Is chinese kompany , very cheap products, the rest you anderstand ;)

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Every time nice reviews.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
My only beef with Iobit uninstaller is that its always running in the background,

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.