Expired iolo System Mechanic (about) 1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
1. Download iolo System Mechanic 14.5
2. Install it and enter your email address during installation.
av2e9a8.png

3. Make sure you've entered the right email address as the activation would be attached with that email id.
4. Enjoy :)

av1ba12b.png

Last edited:

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
another suicide pils:cool: who wants?.... free of cost..... prepare yourself first before taking this pill, never be sorry after.:rolleyes:

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would suggest using caution using these types of software.Although the site is clean something about it makes me not want to download anything from the link provided.Maybe it is the fact that the site & the page look like a warez site or that the exe installer you download is suspect at least IMO.It is also only for 6months.
I would avoid this altogether,there are free programs that will do just about the same thing without risk to your PC.
It just looks too iffy to me.Thread closed

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
To receive a free license iolo System Mechanic 14.6 follow these steps:
1. Download the Iolo System Mechanic 14.6 :
Installation Online file (479 KB) *Offline Installer omitted
System requirements: Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Visit the giveaway page or you can follow the onscreen instructions and enter a valid email to receive free extended 6 months trial license key
3. Activate the full version using the activation code received via email
5cpHtEs.png
Screenshot_1.png

Terms of promotion
  • License info: This is a whole-home (multi-computer) 6-month license, for home use.
  • Update policy: You get free updates for six months.
  • Tech support policy: You get free tech support for six months.
  • Re-install policy: Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer is over — you cannot install/reinstall/register later.
  • Giveaway version is v14.5.1
  • Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.