iPad Pro (2021) vs Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: The two best tablets on the market, by far

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016

Apple iPad Pro (2021) vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: The two best tablets on the market, by far​

Most tech reviewers and unbiased consumers agree Apple’s iPad has been the standard-bearer for tablets, mainly because both Android and Windows aren’t nearly as optimized for the form factor (the latter particularly more so). But Samsung has been working hard to fix the problem — to make Android apps run better on a tablet screen — and the Galaxy Tab S8 series was almost certainly the best Android tablet around. But how does Samsung’s absolute best tablet offering, the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, compare against Apple’s absolute best iPad offering, the iPad Pro with M1?

I’ve been using both tablets since their initial release and have jumped back and forth between them as my main “on-the-go work machine”. Obviously, I am a spoiled reviewer who can own both. The average consumer must decide on one — while I can’t say this comparison will give you a clear-cut answer, I’m going to try my best to compare the two in every meaningful category and tell you which one I’d choose if I must only keep one.
... ...

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I like my iPad & the operating system remains much the same, Apple backup is almost perfect & these are important to me & as I dislike Google I will probably stay with Apple.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.