iPhone 7S leaked designs (Pictures)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The iPhone is changing. 2017 marks the 10th anniversary of the world’s best selling smartphone and Apple is planning a major (if expensive) redesign. Now we know a lot more…

As a tonic to the triple confirmation that Apple’s flagship iPhone will be delayed, there is now better news because a further three independent leaks have revealed exciting and – most importantly – consistent details which show this is a device worth waiting for.

2017 iPhone based on the latest leaks. Image credit:
Benjamin Geskin

The latest 2017 iPhone schematics fit perfectly inside existing renders. Image credit:
Benjamin Geskin

Read more...

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I don't think the screen will cover the top call speaker, as demonstrated in the render, but may appear more similar to the Samsung Galaxy S8.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I like the design of the samsung galaxy 8 edge better , but still a decent job from apple to keep up with them. thanks for sharing this @Spawn :)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I like the design of the samsung galaxy 8 edge better , but still a decent job from apple to keep up with them. thanks for sharing this @Spawn :)
You can make a real judgement from the physical product, these image renders don't always look that great and may be inaccurate. ;) S8 looks good, but too expensive for me.

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
Was an Apple user for many years, now I see they they were essentially borrowing design elements from Android phones. Still, for a discount S8 it's not bad ;)

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I don't think it can be true, as it would be too much of a change going from the current super large bezels of iPhone 7 to this beauty. But still, it's nice to see that Samsung will have strong alternatives.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well same style concept with minimal adjustments, so what else can we expect to Iphone 7S? An overhaul adjustment?

The main focus of usual production so far is added minimal performance and interface; leaving a strategic price for consumers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.