Is Advanced SystemCare 8 Pro worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
@Vasudev: Iobit still considered to be 'reputated' company even though there are many issues around, despite that certain features from ASC may work well on majority of productive system however better conduct a backup when using the possible registry cleaner and defragmentation.

So at the end of the day, ASC can be use by any users but should take care for possible issues; my experience for numerous years never encounter those deadly scenarios.
IOBIT's products were good up until version 4 and after that, things took a wrong turn for me. After switching from XP to 7 I rarely benefited from those tweaks and registry cleaner and to tell you the truth, it messed up and only solution was to re-install. Therefore those advertising terms such as "Upto 400% Speedup " and the like should not be trusted and it does more harm than good. Modern OS are slick enough w/o tweaks. As for geeks, they will tweak until they squeeze every inch of performance from OS and H/W.

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.