• No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Is Auslogics Boostspeed safe to use ? Is anyone had issues with it ? I would replace WinOptimizer 10 with it but i'm not sure is it safe :) Thanks in advance.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
It is completely secure software , one of the best to clean the registry and one that I trust 100%.

For me the safest , and do not put any order, are Auslogic , CCleaner , Glary , PrivaZer and Wisecare . Well okay, I've put them in alphabetical order.:p

I have the Ashampoo 2014 version , but i do not use it. It is one of those programs that do not want to delete but rarely use now the Wisecare ,PrivaZer and Auslogic every week.

a greeting:)

maximus

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 18, 2014
It is completely secure software , one of the best to clean the registry and one that I trust 100%.

For me the safest , and do not put any order, are Auslogic , CCleaner , Glary , PrivaZer and Wisecare . Well okay, I've put them in alphabetical order.:p

I have the Ashampoo 2014 version , but i do not use it. It is one of those programs that do not want to delete but rarely use now the Wisecare ,PrivaZer and Auslogic every week.

a greeting:)

There is a very good program WinUtilities.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
There is a very good program WinUtilities.

True, it is excellent as well , but the time came to choose between them had to erase it.

Another I liked very much was Argente Utilities, but unfortunately takes time no update.

Thanks remember us that soft is very good, of course

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Ok,i love Ashampoo so much so i'm gonna keep 'em both ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes its safe, the defragmentation feature is one of my favorite and does perform very well but not using the registry cleaners though so use it at your own risk. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.