Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Hi Everyone:

My mate has started to use Bitdefender Endpoint Protection for his business, does anyone know if their B-HAVE technology is any good, plus, I read it runs unknown software in a virtual environment, would that stop Rombertik???

Tony.

Reactions: Piteko21

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
b-have is realy nice,yes. would it stop rombertik? I dont know but its excellent.

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
as an old bitdefender user I must say that all the technologies works: AVC( active virus control) ,BHave and IDS (intrusion Detection System).
all of them had good practical results, stop unknown malware in my system...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well as much as possible Bitdefender components like other AV security products are doing their best to provide satisfaction on their continuous accurate percentage from their advance techniques. So B-Have suppose to work well without worries, it does not show as user interaction because its a part of component to enhance signature protection based when bypass.

Reactions: Tony Cole
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.