Advice Request Is FullScan removed from Mobile Security?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
Hello. I Installed Kaspersky on my phone but I can't find full scan. Is it removed in new versions? Because I can do full scan before, or am I infected? It scanned 228 apps and it says my device is clean. Thanks for your help.
Edit: I can full scan with Eset. I scanned with Malwarebytes too and it found VivaVideo malware, and there isnt any other issue.

Last edited:

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
So why you don't use Malwarebytes as your mobile scanner? It found a virus and Kaspersky not.
There isn't probably a full scan button in Kaspersky Mobile Security but I'm not sure.

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
What i can find is that Kaspersky Internet Security has Full Scan already enabled , but if it didn't find anything, use malwarebytes or ESET instead for now,or the one i use the most often Zemana Mobile Antivirus

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
So why you don't use Malwarebytes as your mobile scanner? It found a virus and Kaspersky not.
There isn't probably a full scan button in Kaspersky Mobile Security but I'm not sure.
Before, this button is in it, but I re-installed after trying Norton, but I can't find. Now I'm using Eset.

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
What i can find is that Kaspersky Internet Security has Full Scan already enabled , but if it didn't find anything, use malwarebytes or ESET instead for now,or the one i use the most often Zemana Mobile Antivirus
Hello. I looked that its Fast scan scanned app count and new scan is same.

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
Hello. I looked that its Fast scan scanned app count and new scan is same.
Well i don't usually use Kasperky so id recommend just sticking with ESET *Which you have now* or Malwarebytes for future protection! :D
But that's very weird they don't have that option

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
Hi! I didn't know it, the first scan must be a fast scan. If you do it, you can do a fullscan. I didn't waited it and deleted the app but I gave a chance and learn it. The thread can be locked now. Have a nice day!

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Because there's no such thing as full scans on mobile security. Just go to scan settings and tick to scan internal storage and system apps. That's the whole system.

Reactions: Takemaster
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.