Is happiness real?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
One thing is certain, @RoboMan : happiness is not for robots. :)

I think I'm detecting prejudice already via this thread towards inorganic human creations and it isn't logical, they will evolve to awareness also, even as machines they will possess our emotional momentum, be mirrored in our likeness and will eventually ask the same questions, what is this place? why am I here? will I cease to be and if so will it be painful? I am drawn to P3519, I wonder if it is drawn to me? they will be as curious if not more so than we are, just moving the chess pieces, I may be wrong?
Arguing is allowed here.:geek:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I think I'm detecting prejudice already via this thread towards inorganic human creations and it isn't logical, they will evolve to awareness also, even as machines they will possess our emotional momentum, be mirrored in our likeness and will eventually ask the same questions, what is this place? why am I here? will I cease to be and if so will it be painful? I am drawn to P3519, I wonder if it is drawn to me? they will be as curious if not more so than we are, just moving the chess pieces, I may be wrong?
Arguing is allowed here.:geek:

e5PDf8ZAyg-12.png says the Robot doom-monger-the-end-of-the-world-is-coming-nigh-looney-lunatic-negative-bak9cj.jpg says me :eek::eek::eek:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.