53.1%
  1. boredog

boredog Level 8

Jul 5, 2016
    Retired
    usa
    Windows 10
    Malwarebytes
    CCleaner allows to save registry setting before cleaning so you can go back if something went wrong.

ScreenHunter_84 Nov. 06 09.18.jpg

upnorth, browneylad, frogboy and 2 others like this.
  2. spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus Level 10

Jul 13, 2014
    Distant galaxy
    Windows 10
    ESET
    Doesn't cost much,and it's a handy utility,with regular updates daily. The automatic optimization in the background works like a charm.No interference with you daily tasks. Its easily the best and safest tool in its category:) (y)

browneylad, roger_m, frogboy and 3 others like this.
  3. NikolayfromRussia

Jul 3, 2014
    No, it is not worthy. Dr kerish often makes 1 year giveaways. Therefore you can get a license for free and save money.

browneylad, mlnevese, frogboy and 4 others like this.
  4. Aktiffiso

Aktiffiso Level 6

Aug 24, 2013
    For me is good product but have somethings i dont like
    1.- I dont know how their malware protection works and because i dont know how can it interfer whith my security config.
    2.- The licences the licences start to run when they are created generally i catch giveaways some time i ask they if they can extend my trial licence if i buy a comercial one and the answer is no. Another developers allow me that whitout problems.
    3.- I turn paranoid about registry cleaners. Never have any issue but maybe i have....if continue use it

steel9 likes this.
  5. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Level 19

Oct 23, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    True. But Kerish does other things besides "cleaning" registry.

6. ewerton

ewerton Level 1

Dec 26, 2014
  7. Aktiffiso

Aktiffiso Level 6

Aug 24, 2013
    If need i have licence PM

steel9 and Sunshine-boy like this.
  8. steel9

steel9 Level 3

Jun 23, 2017
    Sweden
    Windows 10
    F-Secure
    Thank you very much, ewerton just gave me one so I have a license now, but thank you very much for your courtesy!

/steel9

browneylad, bribon77 and Sunshine-boy like this.
  9. boredog

boredog Level 8

Jul 5, 2016
    Retired
    usa
    Windows 10
    Malwarebytes
    Well I will take a look at the trial and decide.

steel9 and browneylad like this.
  10. aragornnnn

aragornnnn Level 11

Aug 18, 2016
    Warehouse Employee @ Nike ELC Belgium
    Belgium
    Windows 10
    Kaspersky
    It is one of the programs that belongs to the top... yet not many people know it or are using it.
    I dumped Ccleaner (we all know why) for Kerish and i do not regret it :whistle:

11. boredog

boredog Level 8

Jul 5, 2016
    Retired
    usa
    Windows 10
    Malwarebytes
    I just did a fresh Windows 10 Enterprise install in my VM with nothing else installed and this is what I got.

Capture.PNG

upnorth and steel9 like this.
  12. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Level 19

Oct 23, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    From experience. Just because Kerish detects something doesn't necessarily mean it will remove it. I have seen occasions where it detects something and after clicking 'fix' it is automatically added to the 'Ignore list'

After that the file/registry is no longer detected. How does Kerish determines something must be added to Ignore list? No idea. It is something I'm curious about.

Kerish also seems to 'grow' accustomed to your PC over time.

@boredog
    Was that a full scan with all setting enabled? There should be a list of categories indicating what it detected.

The first scan always detects a lot by the way. It did whenever a reinstall the program.

13. BigWrench

BigWrench Level 3

Apr 13, 2014
    Windows 10
    ESET
    A couple of weeks ago, I was having all sorts of issues opening downloads. fought tooth and nail to figure it out. Just about ready for a fresh install. Then, I noticed I had Kerish Doctor icon on my desktop :unsure:. Double clicked, and opened it. (GOTD thing from this past summer). Let it do its thing. After a boatload of "fixes" hours of stress were gone. I'm a believer. Picked up a couple $9.95 3x1 (or so) keys.(y)
    Voted yes. (y)

dinosaur07, steel9, ZeroDay and 3 others like this.
  14. roger_m

roger_m Level 12

Dec 4, 2014
    Windows 10
    Panda
    The registry cleaner is very safe, and it shouldn't ever want to delete a valid registry key.

15. Hank Friedman

Hank Friedman New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    California
    Windows 7
    BitDefender
    I have had Kerish Doctor for over a year and lately it has been screwing up my system badly, preventing Vivaldi browser from functioning, changing registry values without permission, interfering with Windows placements, etc.

I have had to stop using it.

Azure Phoenix, bribon77 and steel9 like this.
  16. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Level 19

Oct 23, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Did using Kerish's rollback feature helped with your issue? Also, can you add Vivaldi to exclusions? I believe they added the ability to manually exclude stuff a while back.