Advice Request Is SecureAPlus is a good Antivirus?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
SecureAplus cloud is not updated! but the lockdown features works good(It's not easy to config and user-friendly)!also a bit buggy(an initial scan took about 12 hours for me)
You can use Rehips which is much much better than sap!smth like Kasper sky free+rehips!
Yes, it takes a long time to scan the system, so much that I had to cancel the scan when I was testing, I believe it's because there are many engines simultaneously scanning and accessing the cloud for each extension/file.

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I tested it a while ago, I realized that my language is not supported (Portuguese from Brazil), any idea if it will be added one day?
Our development is partially influenced by our growing community. The Portuguese language is a request that we get every now and then but is currently not at the level of demand that has substantiated a language version in SecureAPlus.

We’d very much like to do so and should any volunteer in the community decide to spearhead Portuguese translation then we are more than happy to support and reward their efforts.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
its offline AV is a joke ( Clam AV) if i am not mistaken . I dont like the gui at all . It is like games from the 90-s and misleading sometimes . I would go for something easier for free ..eg : Comodo FW Avira AV or Kaspersky free and anything else on demand such as MBAM or Emsisoft KIT

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Hello everyone :) Hello respected sap developer ;)

I have a Freemium Lifetime i.e perpetual license. So many people always think about the difference between SAP freemium and SAP Premium.

First simple difference is, we get can the freemium version of SAP for lifetime and license is bound only to 1 PC hardware (as far as I know). Please correct me if I mentioned something wrong. :) Can be controlled from SAP login account.
For SAP Premium, multiple PCs license is allowed, but no lifetime :(.

The comparison chart is on this link:- Download Free Antivirus & Application Control | SecureAPlus

I posted this for someone who might have wanted to ask about this question, and also to clear my mistakes if any :) about the information I have.

Thank you. :)

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
I was bored and so i created a new combo:

avg free with secureaplus free. first impression: very light (y)
what's your experience with secureaplus in the last weeks?

and why avg free? i have doubts with avast free ( with hardend mode) and secureaplus....2x "anti exe" could make trouble or?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015

and why avg free? i have doubts with avast free ( with hardend mode) and secureaplus....2x "anti exe" could make trouble or?
Usually, two anti-exes don't conflict, but they are unnecessary. You will usually find that one of them responds before the other -- rather than at the exact same time, which would cause a problem.

Exeption

Mar 15, 2018

Odd. I use avg and was wondering whether to use voodooshield or SAP. which is lighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.