Poll Is Speedyfox Boost your browsers?

Discussion in 'System Utilities' started by hamo, Nov 24, 2017.

?

Is Speedyfox Boost your browsers?

1. Yes but tiny noticeable

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. hamo

hamo Level 8

Mar 30, 2014
    Eng.
    Egypt
    Windows 10
    #1 hamo, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
    Official Website:
    https://www.crystalidea.com/speedyfox
    Release Notes:
    https://www.crystalidea.com/speedyfox/release-notes
    Speedyfox
    2017-11-24_17h52_33.png

Is Speedyfox Boost your browsers?

For me, Yes but tiny felling.
    The important thing is that it is safe to use.

Who did not know what is Speedyfox

screen.png

Speedyfox is tiny application ( 750 kb ) that can used for:
    • Boost Startup in up to 3 times!
    • Speed-up browsing history
    • Overall quicker operation
    • Smaller profile size
    How Speedyfox works
    With the passage of time SQLITE databases slow down considerably. It takes time to start apps that use such databases and the overall speed is affected. This is a very common problem and it occurs largely because of fragmentation of databases.

SpeedyFox is able to fix this problem with a single click! It seems unbelievable but after you optimize your Firefox with this tool, you will get a fresh newly-installed feel because the speed indeed gets considerably faster. You will get up to 3 times faster startup speeds, browsing history will become faster, and performing operations with cookies will be quicker than before.

SpeedyFox compacts those databases without losing any data. Databases are optimized to operate faster and are decreased in size.

How to use Speedyfox
    Once installed, SpeedyFox automatically detects profiles of the supported apps. If you have more than one profile, you can select the one you want to optimize from the list. If you have a portable version of any of the supported app, choose your profile path manually by selecting 'Add custom profile...' profile from the context menu in the list. All you have to do is hit the 'Optimize' button.

Supported programs
    Firefox . Chrome . Chromium . Skype . Thunderbird . Opera . Vivaldi . Yandex Browser
    Epic Privacy Browser . Cyberfox . FossaMail . Viber for Windows . Slimjet Browser . Pale Moon . SeaMonkey

Home Page: SpeedyFox - Boost Firefox, Skype, Chrome, Thunderbird in a Single Click!

harlan4096, XhenEd, roger_m and 3 others like this.
  2. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Level 8
    Content Creator

May 13, 2017
    Postal Worker
    Slovakia
    Windows 10
    Does not CCleaner do this as well? Compact Database.

I can not say, that have noticed any difference, my browser starts in 1 sec either way.

Sunshine-boy and harlan4096 like this.
  3. roger_m

roger_m Level 12

Dec 4, 2014
    Windows 10
    Panda
    I run it very occasionally. However, I didn't vote, as my answer would be not sure.

harlan4096 likes this.